What's it all about?
Since 2012, we have been shaping the energy industry as an IT company together with our customers and partners. Our cloud-based software promotes the development of innovative energy brands and ensures smooth processes for millions of end customers. Together, we stand for growth and progress and see the energy transition as a matter close to our hearts.
Together with you, we want to continue writing our success story, so “power.up your life” and become part of the cloud as: Business Analyst (gn) focus on grid!
As a Business Analyst (gn) Grid with a focus on the network, you will be part of our software development team and translate network-specific customer requirements into user stories. You will also be responsible for manual, functional testing and will be in constant exchange with your developer colleagues and the product owner in order to jointly take our software solution to the next level.
Where do we need you? You can join our team at these locations or fully remote within Germany:
At our innovative IT campus in Achern, our headquarters, we combine modern work and sustainable living on the edge of the Black Forest.
The office in Leipzig is within walking distance, in a direct central location, only 1.5 km from the main train station with excellent connections to the public transport network.
Our Berlin office is located only 1.5 km from the Tiergarten, and thus in an ideal central location.
- You capture, structure and describe needs-based requirements and processes with our customers and internal stakeholders.
- You analyse and refine user stories that reflect the requirements of our customers and the strategy of the powercloud.
- You test user stories and help solve problems that arise.
- You evaluate various solution approaches according to their suitability in order to fulfil the identified requirements.
- You work on requirements related to the energy industry, especially in the grid area.
- You are part of a Scrum team and work together with software developers and product owners to further develop our product.
- You have several years of professional experience as a Business Analyst or in a comparable position.
- You have relevant professional experience in the market role DSO (network operator).
- Ideally, you have in-depth knowledge of EDIFACT market communication, regulatory business processes and network tariff accounting.
- You already have experience in the cooperation of cross-functional teams in an agile environment.
- You write technical stories for the development teams.
- You are business fluent in German and English.
- Nice to have: You have a technical understanding of the processes in software development.
If you want to learn about our entire tech stack, HERE is the place to be!
We know that our employees make the difference. That’s why we offer them, and maybe soon you, the best possible working environment!
|Hybrid working||Flexible working hours||Anual training budget|
|Multiple development opportunities||Own company shares||Future-proof industry|
|Regular feedback meetings||Cool team events||Individual ebike leasing|
Ready for powercloud?
Do you want to paint the world yellow together with us? Then take up the challenge and revolutionize your career. All you need to do is send us your CV. A cover letter is not necessary!
We are ready for you!