What's it all about?
To further drive forward our international growth momentum, we are looking for team players that identify themselves with our spirit and mindset. This means proactively bringing in new ideas and supporting powercloud in becoming the digital champion of the utilities industry.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, high performer and able to embrace change in a fast-growing organization.
What’s our promise to you?
- You will be working at a top company (91% of our employees recommend powercloud as a great place to work)
- If you wish, you will receive a 100% remote contract
- You are going to be part of a vibrant and international developer team who revolutionizes the energy industry with leading-edge technologies (https://stackshare.io/powercloud-gmbh/powercloud)
- We know that our employees make the difference. Therefore we take care of every team member individually and provide manifold training opportunities
- Our teams work with agile methods without outdated structures.
- We offer you an environment in which you can fulfill yourself and that enables your success as part of the whole.
- Development and optimization of our powercloud software solution (back end and front end)
- End-to-end responsibility for tasks and the technology of the modules
- Optimization and scaling of the powercloud systems
- Expansion of the automated release processes (continuous integration) and quality assurance
- You can rely on your comprehensive PHP expertise and on your experiences with object-oriented coding
- You have extensive knowledge in working with PHP frameworks, especially Symfony
- You are focused on bringing the the microservices approach forward in the company
- Working in complex coding environments is what drives and motivates you
- You are experienced in working with Unit and Component level tests
- You can deal with webservice technologies as REST or SOAP
- You are used to assume responsibility and work agile in your team
- You can rely on solid experiences with Linux
- You want to develop your skills and be part of a strongly increasing software solution
powercloud is well on its way to becoming the unicorn of the utilities software industry. The keys to our success are the maintained start-up like culture, the industry knowledge paired with state-of-the-art technologies and ultimately the people making the difference in the marketplace.
See for yourself!
Ready for powercloud?
Apply now with your CV or the link to your Github-, Stackoverflow-, XING- or LinkedIn-profile.
Vacancy: Software Developer PHP (m/f/d) – Remote