Accenture is a global consulting firm providing a broad range of services and solutions in the areas of strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations for over 40 industries and corporate functions. In Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Accenture supports energy suppliers with over 160 employees in areas such as the digital transformation, innovative sales, Customer Service 4.0, new metering infrastructure and NewIT. We deliver results from planning to implementing and operating IT solutions. In the energy industry, Accenture works with around 200 companies in over 30 countries worldwide. The International Data Corporation (IDC) has assessed Accenture as the market-leading provider of IT and services for European energy suppliers.
Accenture integrated Salesforce with powercloud via Mulesoft, bringing together the strengths of the solutions. Vlocity expands Salesforce as a CRM solution with utility specific processes, functions and data objects as well as powerful tools that accelerate the implementation of individual processes. Mulesoft as an integration platform ensures the decoupling of the solutions and enables the integration into the existing IT landscape as well as the fast connection of further systems. Other integration solutions can also be used.
Scope of functions and possibilities:
- New customers and contracts from different sales channels are automatically synchronized from powercloud via Mulesoft to Salesforce/Vlocity
- The 360-degree customer cockpit (Vlocity Utilities Energy Console) is adapted to the data and processes relevant to powercloud
- powercloud tasks are synchronized as cases in the Salesforce Service Cloud, case routing and task texts can be customized
- The payment status is queried in real-time from powercloud and a guided process (Omniscript) facilitates the adjustment of the budget billing plan
- Service tasks, such as the recording of counter readings and relocations are possible directly in Vlocity
- Preferred Integration Solution – The Integrated Solution was developed in close collaboration with Salesforce Industries and powercloud
- Co-Development Partnership – Vlocity’s industry solution for utilities is based on years of groundwork by Accenture. Accenture has contributed its utility specific knowledge to the solution
- Largest Salesforce and Vlocity implementation partner – Accenture is the largest consulting and implementation partner of Vlocity and also of Salesforce, with the most utilities projects and the most Vlocity and Salesforce certified experts
- Largest powercloud Implementation Partner – Accenture has extensive experience from small and large Powercloud projects, from consulting, implementation, extension, integration, testing to operational optimization
- Proven and future-proof integration platform – Mulesoft is one of the best cloud integration solutions on the market. Accenture has extensive experience in using Mulesoft, in setting up central API management and in establishing CI/CD and DevOps processes