powercloud is well on its way to becoming the unicorn of the utilities software industry. The keys to our success are the maintained start-up like culture, the industry knowledge paired with state-of-the-art technologies and ultimately the people making the difference in the marketplace.
To further drive forward our international growth momentum, we are looking for team players that identify themselves with our spirit and mindset. This means proactively bringing in new ideas and driving standardization that help our partners and powercloud becoming the digital champions of the utilities industry.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, high performer and able to embrace change in a fast-growing organization.
We are looking to hire a Senior Program Manager (m/f/d) for our office in Offenburg as soon as possible and are looking forward to your application.
The program manager, as the primary business relationship manager, is responsible to implement powercloud internationally at our fast-growing customer base. The objective is to drive forward the digital transformation with our customers and partners by bringing the next generation cloud billing solution live, enabling lean and digital business processes, product innovation and new business models.
- You are responsible for the implementation and development of software projects internationally
- You coach and steer our system integration partners enabling and driving the success of the local powercloud implementation and digital transformation
- You lead and manage the powercloud consulting and delivery program teams
- You will support our customers in developing modern IT architectures based on our powercloud software solution
- You contribute to the analysis and writing of client requirements and other deliverables
- You work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders for program operational responsibilities
- You have a degree (e.g. in computer science, business administration, industrial engineering or similar)
- You have 5+ years of experience program management with a background in IT consulting, ideally in the utilities industry
- You have implemented COTS ERP solutions, eCommerce platforms or have lead custom built implementations in larger scale
- You are interested in international project environments and are willing to travel as part of your job
- You have managed programs with traditional and agile project management methods, PMP, Prince2 certification and Scrum Master certification are beneficial
- You are interested in helping shape the utilities industry
- You are characterized by your distinctive analytical and structured way of working as well as your communication skills and assertiveness
- You are fluent in German, Business English (and ideally in other languages)
Was wir bieten
You are going to be part of a professional developer team who revolutionizes the world of utilities passionately. We know that our employees make the difference. Therefore we take care of every team member individually. Our offices in the city center of Offenburg, Leipzig and in Berlin are excellently equipped and easily accessible. Our teams work with agile methods without outdated structures. We offer you an environment in which you can fulfill yourself and that enables your success as part of the whole.
Bereit für powercloud?
Apply now with your CV or the link to your Github-, Stackoverflow-, XING- or LinkedIn-profile.
Vacancy 2020: Senior Program Manager (m/f/d)